Each day, we endeavor to live our mission and core values because these define the way that we aspire to operate and our priorities.
RPS Mission: To educate and equip our clients to make wise financial decisions that align their wealth with their values through exceptional financial planning and investment management.
RPS Core Values:
- Independence: We answer only to our clients and not to any bank, credit union, insurance company, mutual fund family, brokerage firm, or any other proprietary financial institution.
- Education: Education is one of the pillars of our mission, “To educate and equip…”, and is integrally woven into each of our client relationships. We offer unbiased information tailored to our clients' needs and objectives, encouraging and equipping them to make wise financial decisions.
- Team: The depth and breadth of our team’s education and experience reflects the values to which we adhere. We strategically use the God-given gifts, talents, and abilities of our corporate team to add significant value to our client’s experience. Click here for a more in-depth view of our backgrounds.
- Tailored Approach: For a multitude of reasons, the world of personal financial planning has grown vastly more complex over the past 2-3 decades. Our proactive approach and personal service begins with a robust financial planning process, which addresses the needs, objectives, and desires of our clients in light of the resources available to them. We provide recommendations and implement strategies focused upon enhancing their opportunities and simplifying the wealth management process. Serving our clients proactively includes encouraging regular, periodic reviews, giving them a clear understanding and peace of mind of their financial position throughout their life journey.
- Life is a Journey: Our objective is to be of significant value to our clients throughout the various seasons of their lives. This includes helping them to integrate and utilize the entirety of their financial resources to fulfill their goals and dreams.