- What Is an Annuity?
- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- What Is a Stretch IRA?
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Women and Financial Strategies
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Does Your Portfolio Fit Your Retirement Lifestyle?
- The Business Cycle
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
- Value vs. Growth Investing
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Estimating the Cost of College
- TIPS for Inflation
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Best Performing Asset Classes
- How the Federal Reserve Works
- A Primer on Dividends
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Four Really Good Reasons to Invest
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
- Understanding Long-Term Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- A Home Insurance Claim: To File Or Not To File
- The Value of Insuring Against Life’s Risks
- The Most Overlooked Item of Any Home Improvement
- Social Media: #NewestBusinessLiabilityRisk
- Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Should You Choose a Fixed or Variable?
- To Catch a Thief
- A House Divided
- Healthy Body, Healthy Pocketbook
- Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon?
- Countdown to College
- Apps That Help Achieve Goals
- Building Your Legacy
- Creative Ways to Motivate Your Employees
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.